Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I deserved a break

Yesterday I call my daughter asked her what she did with my and car. The conversation turn to her disrespecting me. It too painful to talk about right now therefore I will write what I can for now.




Trying to work on the life I deserved: today is Tuesday,November 14,2006

I awaken from sleeping on the floor of my living room where I made a make shift bed with blankets most night. I have develop an habit over the years that once I start watching a a TV program I fall a sleep during the program,The TV watches me while I sleep generally, because I don't turned off the TV before I go to bed.

My mind greets me with all the obstacles in my life that consume my thought without any answer to remedy them.

To the my better judgement, (my mind) I try to shift the gear to more solvable goal, One of my morning pleasure a cup of coffee in the morning. My car transmission is out therefore I have to walk to the gas station which is about 16 block. It have only been three days now, since I can sit stand or walk my back is still painful but that ok god will take me there. After four block someone gave me a ride. I brought my coffee and food and took the bus back home. Try to get in my daily route such as call the machanic, call Sear for home inprovement and other company,call the towing company to carry my car to the repair shop,

I spoke with Etta, and our conversation was mostly about the pain in our life we are facing, although I prefer to talk about more positive creative venture or ways to solve my present situation she alway seen to reverse to her pain and I get caught up with it before I know it I am saying the same things. This is a habit I needs to work on stop being draw in other people drama that was yesterday, today is today new ideas new options and situations.

1. Habit to Remember:

stop being draw in other people drama that was yesterday, today is today new ideas new options and situations.

2. Habit to Remember: my better judgement (my mind,) I try to shift the gear to more solvable goal.

3. Habit to Remember:
start turning off thre TV before You fall asleep

The tow truck tow the car and would not take a check that ok with me.

I am going to charge-up the phone and work on the my business website hoping I will finish soon there I can market It.

3 comments:

  1. October 15, 201

    From: Angella

    My dream maker,
    I CAN TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN HELP ME!!!!

    This event of having so many missing teeth has changed my life joy tremendously. It has robbed me of a beautiful smile, my youthfulness’, truly a feeling of stagnation IMAGE. Imagine! Because of my missing teeth which have changed my life in a negative way, the focuses are always on my mouth in almost all facet of my life never on my present now;
    I am convinces that your forum of resourcefulness with many dentists can turn my impossible into possibilities. I would love to have teeth implant. Having my teeth implant are so important to me – having it would carry me full circle - Please teach me to fish, by assisting me in the process of living a more meaningful life with confident which will allowed me TO SMILE AGAIN, most of my positive endeavor come so struggling I feel so alone.
    Also not having my teeth has hindered me from moving forward in my professional life; Presently if I should be logical, with the economical climax the way things are looking no one would hire me, because of my present mouth presentation. These are the kind of things that frighten me on a daily basic. How am I going to be able live and paid my bills, my tax, maintaining over all my life and affairs, where will my revenues come from for the future. WHAT WILL BE COME OF ME WOW.
    The wisdom that I am thirsty to share that is a burning passion within my soul. Life has allowed me the legacy thru my own adversities of being pregnant at the young age of 14years without any form of structure or support during my own struggles’. I may have struggles, I may have survived. But after all the obstacles I have strive without border so not to allow my pass to defining my future. This is one of the reasons my teeth implant are so important to me.
    I want to contribute to society, a forum to re-directing misguided disadvantages ladies in a positive way. I know firsthand the silence cries, ramping rage, tears, rancor, prayers, and how to avoid it from defining our/their future life. Your resourcefulness with many dentists can turn my impossible into possibilities. Give me this chance to explore my possibilities, by pushing the boundaries of opportunities, which in turn will improve my life quality and others.

    I may not have the worst smile, but if there is ever a person who needs dental work it would be me. I need that true break- thru. I often watch your show, and while I enjoy the show and shared many of the in formations which has benefited myself and friend of my own life styles. I have also notice professional has given assistance on many of your guess. I would love to nominate myself as a future recipient which is in dire needs of dental work.

    During the 1990’s - 2000, I had experience some personal emotional issues such as, my divorce, the dead of mother, three small children who was totally depending on me, I thought that I did not have the kind of resources they would needs. Just the thought of the cycle of my life experience revisiting my children paralyzed me in space, which overwhelmed me more than I was able to handle, which in turn tail spin me in severe depression. I am now ok although, the I still need a helping hand especially since I am presently unemployed.

    I was prescribed Zoloft and also Prozac, one of the side effects kept my mouth dry. During that period I was ignorant to the fact of how important saliva balance was to my mouth and teeth. My teeth became brittle and easily chip or broken. I’m quite aware of proper hygiene and dental care especially at my age (55 years old,) which can lead to diabetic or heart diseases.



    SPECIAL NOTE:
    I have tried to do it on my own. I try Nova University dental school but after 2 years of probing examination. My finances are limited to none and once a student leave I had to start over the process more exams.




    This picture ofme before my missing teeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ourstory-The life I deserved http://mydeservedcomeback.blogspot.com/?spref=tw Hello and Welcome to My Blog,when you come here, I want you to feel at home, as though you can share your issues, such as: Money-finance, Political views, Injustice, Community concerns, that Unrecognized Hero in the community

    ReplyDelete
  3. The declined of my professional industry- my career came to a halt, Compounded with personal illness and episodes of depression, I was not aware that 3 years came by so fast, taxes on my home and primary resident. (I was aware of two years.) I was unemployed and unsupported financially for a period. I have made some serious provisions such as, renting 2 of the room in my home.
    I AM JUST NOW AWARE OF THIS SITUATION
    AND HAVE 1 MONTH TO COME UP WITH $4,500
    OF WHICH I CURRENTLY HAVE $1,500
    AND I NEED $3,000 TO SAVE MY HOME
    JP MORGAN/CHASE BOUGHT THE TAX CERTIFICATE ON MY HOME
    PLEASE COME IN FORCES
    TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES
    PLEASE JUST ASSIST IN WHATEVER WAY YOU CAN.
    GIVE $5, or more
    PLEASE JOIN THIS JOURNEY.
    SATURDAY AT 10:30 MAY 19, 2012
    LOCATION: UPON REQUEST-RSVP-
    MIAMI GARDENS


    PHONE: (305) 303-3967 (rsvp please)
    Email address: hotforeclosurelist@yahoo.com
    I have a PAYPAL account set up with my e-mail.
    Blog site: http://mydeservedcomeback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life