Monday, January 2, 2012

Callous behavior of the Republican in Congress

We can make a difference and we will! They have us in this economic mess for far too long. Republican governors are lobbying the super committee for Medicaid cuts, while Republican governors rejecting tax increases on billionaires. We must take a stand and be counted this is our life that is being shaped. Their twisted logic and backwards priorities are what got us in this mess and they have to be stopped. Any Republicans’ or Democratic’ tough Medicaid or Medicare will never get voted to public office again; we will come by buses, cars, bikes, walk, and run and vote NO straight Republican. . They need to hear from all of us right now if we're going to prevent deep cuts to Medicare and Medicaid, not just Election Day. I am aware of a 70 year old person who is paying of pocket thousand dollars for one medication ($1000.00). His social security and retirement check totaling $1,400 a month. He is always depressed and murmur is this all my hard work add up to. I can barely eat food or provides other basic neccessaries for is self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life