Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bobby Cristina mourn go and in private don't be so vulgar


Be for real! Going with your brother is not wrong? Ms. Cristina  are you crazy that is real low self-esteem. Please go and mourn in private don't be so vulgar. Your father was a crack head, your mother dies from dope. You don't have to go down that hard. It not about you, seek god my love. It not how you fall but it about how you get up.  Bobby Brown Please go and help your daughter, she is hurting real bad, you have been there done that and now striving for betterment.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life