Friday, February 17, 2012

The Republicans Actions,.


America is the Mockery of the World by The Republicans Actions,.

The republicans are quite clear in their action, of Exploit ting the fears among The American peoples. The republicans, their actions generate negative resistance and undermined the president abilities to collaborating on decision, which can make true changes and benefit this country.  With both democrats and Republicans bickering the world is watching these dingbat at work and laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life