Sunday, December 4, 2011

MAKING THE DIFERENCE IN SOMEONE LIFE, WHEN THAT DIFERENCE COUNT.


GG=M BGF:  Quote: MAKING THE DIFERENCE IN SOMEONE LIFE, WHEN THAT DIFERENCE COUNT.

My friend came through for me in the most significant way while I was in a delicate predicament.  I thank you my dear and hope to love someone in the same ways if the opportunity arise in my life.  I have been visiting the local Mc Donald in my area regularly in order to use their free HI FI.  During the Thank Giving holiday week my SUV ran out of gas just as I was about to leaved the Mc Donald store about 11.00 pm one night.  Wow! I certainly did not have any funds available for gas not even in the bank or at home, I panic wondering, what will I do in such dire situation? I thought who can I call now at this time of night that can help me?  I call GG and explained my present situation, and she said in the next breath I will be there in 5 minute and bring you $20.00 in order that you can get gas, it felt like $2,000,000 plus she also take me to the gas station once she came.
GG and I have been friend from the early Eights’ 20 plus 30 years. We both love Jamaican scenery plus we live in the same neighborhood. We would see each other at local club, in the street, also collaborate together and go to party.  Ironically, I myself never knew her actual address or even where exactly where she lives.  She however, have visit me twice or so, yet we genuinely always refer to each other as a loving sisters; I have never met her significant other likewise as she have never met my either.   I know she have children she know the same for me except we have never met each other children. We will improved our relationship.  Before she leaved to South Carolina in order to visit her aunt, we discuss me riding with her for the thankgiving holiday, I had to declined, because my finances is not in order for such a trip. I refuse to go on a road trip plus visiting someone I don't know and don't have my finances in balance .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life