Saturday, November 26, 2011

OUR DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RELATIONSHIP.


I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING LOT OF CONCERNS PERTAINING TO OUR DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RELATIONSHIP.
We as a family never see to capture the beauty of what most families have experience on continuous bases; the closeness, supportiveness, genuine love, communicativeness, compassion and
patience.  You may have tried! I may have tried! Yet it seems to elude us, why? I cannot explain, we just never benefit from that kind of strengths.
At this stage of my life I am kind of fearful of our future unhealthy relationship.
Therefore,
I am not seeking it any more I just want to abandon ship the door

mat relationship is over for me. I deserve to have good positive progressive people in my life which will not be sabotaging me while I strive for my highest good. I only want people in my life who love me for who I am, and not for what they think I should be like, I am truly perfect the way I am in the sight of God the Good, I also except who I am the way I am. Love is unconditional.

I now know I deserved all my goodness and prosperity that life has to offer me. Good is what God wanted for me and therefore I want positive energy for me also. God wants me to be caring, happy, harmonizes, loving, at peace, and progressive in my demonstration, I want all life harmony has to offers in my daily life. I will mature and progress prolifically without the faintest sense of doubt, by walking through my darkness toward my brightness. My goodness I do deserve. Greatness and goodness is my lives forte from now and forever.

This Poem is
from an unknown Author:  possible T. D. Jake
People come in to our life for a Reason,
a Season, or a Lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what
to do. When someone is in your life for
a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or
inwardly. They have come to assist you
through difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, aid you
physically, emotionally or spiritually.
They seem like a Godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason
you need them to be. Then, without any
wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do
something to bring this relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or act out and force
you to take a stand. What we must
realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is
done. The prayer you sent up has been
answered and it is now time to move on.
When people
come into your

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life