Monday, January 2, 2012

Gingrich-Too Out Of Touch With The People

THANK YOU Newt Gingrich

Newt Gingrich/Mitt Romney where is your tax return
 Newt Gingrich has performed an important service to American voters in this election. Not in the self-important way that he imagines, of course. But Gingrich's mocking assault on Mitt Romney, his career at Bain Capital and reluctance to disclose his tax returns has driven a national discussion of economic unfairness, tax avoidance, and abuse of financial power that might never have occurred without the Gingrich intervention.



This destructive warmonger
Gingrich is surging in the poll for now, remember just a few year ago his own politically Party, the Republican friend alienate their self from this destructive warmonger. He is back in sheep clothing! Thank God he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life