Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mr. Mitt Romney is a Bully- WE THE PEOPLE ARE THINKER


The message of a Mitt Romney campaign is the spoil boy no one wants to play with. Mitt Romney is out of touch with the people he is spiteful and mean spirited. Mr. Mitt Romney is a Bully, who want to persecute Mr. President Obama !!!! How can you run a country as important as the USA when you don’t understand the plight of average peoples?  Mitt Romney only goal is to ruin Mr. President Obama distinctive reputation.  The positive characteristic and love Mr. President Obama have for this country is commendable not self serving and reckless as Mr. Mitt Romney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me-my Intention

My photo
My Intentions Basically is, to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my my creative endeavor for this opportunity.

My Jerry Springer- Family

I have been

Blatantly injustice act to another human being life